Monday, January 20, 2014

Color Combo Generator for Granny Squares



I found this tool completely be accident! I was surfing about the net looking for something completely new...and I found it at the blog of two sisters from Athens, Greece!





Hiding behind a tiny little * is the 
Color Combo Generator for Granny Squares.

It was designed by their father for the girls use..but you know how crocheters are, they like to share.

This is how the generator came about.


" I knew I wanted to make a colorful crocheted blanket, I knew granny squares were my style, I knew which colors to pick, but I had another type of problem. How should I combine the colors in order to have the same amount of each color across the blanket? ...My dad had the solution, he would make a program for me!!!"






Color Combo Generator by George Famelis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License


*Click HERE for a list of Parties I Link to

0 comments: